Berner makes cover of Forbes. GTI revenue increased 4.8% Q/Q. Canopy revenue of $110M in Q1 declined (19%) Y/Y. Oklahoma pushes back moratorium start date.
1
The recently launched product aims to take the cannabis-infused, non-alcoholic spirit market "to the moon" with three SKUs (Jalisco Agave, London Dry…
1
Tilray Q4 Net Revenue up 8% to $153M, Net Loss of ($457.8M). IL Issues 149 Dispensary Licenses. StateHouse reaches payment plan with IRS. Choice…
2
Alleaves $40M Series A Funding led by The Eleven Fund. Senate Democrats unveil Cannabis Administration and Opportunity Act (CAOA). Juicyfields…
1
Kings Garden defaulted on rent with IIPR. Jushi CFO resigns to work at competing MSO. Wyld launches fully compostable packaging. OK, ND, AR, & NE submit…
2
Canopy Growth purchased an option to acquire 75% of the equity interests in Jetty for ~$69M and another option for the remaining 25% (valuation TBD…
4
NY sends cease & desist letters to 52 unlicensed retailers. OK and AR have enough signatures to put Legalization on November ballot. Jeeter launches…
2
We chat about how the B2B Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) partnership came together, why a solution was needed, why CA and MA as the first two markets, and…
2
See all